Following art 13 and 14 of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament a on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation), Aicad srl informs that the personal data transmitted by you will be processed both on magnetic and paper media in order to meet your needs. The owner of the aforementioned treatment is Aicad srl.. Aicad srl guarantees that the information contained here will remain strictly confidential.
As a leading rule, Aicad Srl takes care of the protection of users' personal data and undertakes to fulfil the obligations with them.
In the context of the services and activities provided and performed on this site, Aicad Srl - the personal data processing controller - Via Mario Cavalieri 2, 38122 Trento (TN), Italy, e-mail address: email@example.com, shall be entitled to process the personal data provided by users in the various sections dedicated to data collection. Aicad Srl wishes to point out that, while to some extent data processing will be centred on providing requested services, in other cases such processing will be optional. Besides, cookies will not be used to profile site users and will be connected with the user only in order to permit a better and easier use of the site and transmission of orders, and for statistical purposes. Data processing by Aicad Srl in the context of this site, will be carried out using both paper and electronic tools, in accordance with applicable security regulations, for the purposes specified from time to time in specific cases. Aicad Srl undertakes to comply with security measures which protects the integrity, confidentiality and use of personal data. Personal data will be processed only by persons in charge of the processing, who are specifically authorised and controlled by Aicad Srl, in order to prevent unauthorized access to the data or unlawful processing operations by third parties. It is understood that Aicad Srl will not be responsible for unlawful or incorrect collection and processing of personal data carried out by companies having banners or links on the Aicad Srl site.
Aicad Srl shall only use the provided data for purposes different to those related to the service required by the user within the limits indicated from time to time on specific releases and after receiving approval from the user. Under no circumstances will the data be communicated to third parties or disseminated, unless this is necessary to carry out the service required by the data subject (e.g.: photos or comments published on demand of the site user). Processing will be performed directly by Aicad Srl or by the processors appointed by Aicad Srl. Personal data will be processed by persons in charge of the processing for the purposes for which the subject has given his personal data and to carry out the operations connected with the services required in each section of the Web site: in particular, as stated in the information given from time to time when data are collected, these persons will record, organise, keep, elaborate, modify, select, and use or delete personal data to carry out the operations necessary to perform an order (payment, packing, forwarding, refund, return of goods, call center service), send the periodical Newsletter and, if the subject has given his consent, to send commercial offers and advertising messages and to supply the services required.
Users are granted the rights stated by article 7 of legislative decree 196/2003, the essential parts of which are listed below.
With respect to the processing of personal data, the party involved shall be entitled to promptly obtain, either from the controller or from the processor:
(1) a confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and purposes underlying the processing. Such request shall be renewable at intervals of no less than ninety days, unless there are well-grounded reasons;
(2) the deletion, blocking or anonymization of data which have been processed unlawfully, including those the keeping of which is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
(3) the updating, rectification or, where applicable, completion of the data;
(4) a statement confirming that the operations as per 2) and 3) above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the subjects to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when the provision of such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Data subject shall have the right to object:
(a) in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(b) in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him which is carried out for purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct marketing, or else for the performance of market or interactive commercial communication surveys, and be informed by the controller, no later than at the time when the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility to exercise such right free of charge.
Processors of personal data:
- processing data for delivery purposes: TNT Express (www.tnt.it), SDA (www.sda.it), DHL (www.dhl.it) and BRT (www.brt.it);
- processing data for the management of personal data stored in the server: Memetic Srl (www.memetic.it);
- processing data for payment fulfilment: Unicredit Corporate Banking (www.unicreditcorporate.it) and Paypal Inc. (www.paypal.com).